What is the best homemade window washing sollution?
Finding the best homemade window washing solution seems to be widely debated over the years, so we will help steer you in the right direction.
1 gallon of water
1/4 cup of white vinegar
1/4 cup of ammonia
1 squirt of dish soap
- The white vinegar is for breaking up hard water stains on glass.
- The ammonia is to cut old dirt and debris from the glass.
- The dish soap is for the rubber of your squeegee to glide smoothly across the glass.
Mix the ingredients in a spray bottle and shake to combine. Spray the window surface and wipe clean with a soft cloth to apply and scrub. Next, use a professional squeegee to evenly remove the soap from the window. You should have a super clean window left!
*This information was provided to us from our friends at Professional Window Cleaning in Scottsdale Arizona!
How do I find the best house cleaning company near me?
It can be tough to find a reliable and quality house cleaning company. You want to make sure that the company you choose will show up on time and do a good job. Here are some tips for finding the best house cleaning company near you:
- Ask your friends, family, and neighbors for recommendations. They may have had a great experience with a house cleaning company in your area.
- Look online for reviews of local house cleaning companies. Sites like Yelp or Google Reviews can be helpful in getting honest feedback from customers about their experiences with different companies.
- Schedule an interview with several different companies to ask questions about their maid services and pricing. This will help you compare them and see which company you gel with most. You will simply know when you like a company based on some good conversation.
The above information was provided to us from the good people at Maid This in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Do you provide pressure washing services for my home?
Yes, residential pressure washing is vital to keeping your home free of mold and mildew. Not only does it make your home look cleaner, but it can also help to prevent health problems associated with these issues.
Power washing services are a great way to keep your home looking its best. By removing built-up dirt, grime, and mold from the exterior surfaces of your home, you can improve its appearance while also protecting your health. For houses that are prone to mold or mildew growth, regular pressure washing is essential for keeping these problems at bay.
If you’re interested in scheduling a residential pressure washing service, please contact us today. We would be happy to help you get your home looking clean and staying healthy!
Thanks to our friend Jonathan at Red Door Pro Wash in Fredericksburg, VA for providing this information for us!
What is the best mothod for cleaning windows without leaving streaks?
Hands down, a squeegee is the best way to clean windows without leaving streaks. When used properly, a squeegee will remove all the dirt, dust and water from your window and leave it streak-free.
Make sure you use a soapy solution to help loosen the dirt and dust on the window. Then wring out your squeegee well before starting to clean. Sweep it across the top of the window in one smooth motion, making sure to hold it at a 45-degree angle. And be sure to rinse off the squeegee after each swipe or you’ll end up with streaks on your window!
This information was provided to us from Jeff at Jeff Likes Windows Clean Windows & Gutters in Davis, CA.
Can an answering service help my window cleaning business become more productive?
Yes, many window cleaning companies use virtual receptionists to help manage their calls and bookings. A virtual receptionist is an amazing way to grow your business and free up time for you to focus on your work. They can answer calls, take messages, and even book appointments for you.
If you’re looking for a way to improve your business, we highly recommend using Pink Callers as your virtual receptionist!