Our Back-to-School Specials:
- Save 10% on 3 months of home cleaning
- Get sale prices on window washing jobs completed in August
Receive your first cleaning before Aug. 31 to save!
1. Call for the best quote: 513-777-7050
2. Or, get an initial quote instantly, online — right now!
(Prices shown are before the discount is applied)
Weekly, Bi-Weekly and Monthly Service is on Sale
Our popular maid service promotion returns for another semester — book recurring service (at no contract or obligation) and save 10% during your first three months of maid service.
But you have to to get your first cleaning done before the end of August to get the savings. Call 513-777-7050 to schedule and save!
That’s why now is the time to sign up for maid service and now is the time to save, not just the first cleaning, not just the first two cleanings — but on three months of cleaning.
If you become a new customer before Aug. 31, and you receive an initial cleaning followed by recurring maintenance cleanings (every week, every two weeks or every four weeks) then you qualify!
How we start your cleaning service
If you want to try our recurring cleaning services, we like to start with a low-pressure initial cleaning, which is a great way to try us out, learn how we work and allow us to familiarize you with professional home cleaning. That initial cleaning would be 10 percent off.
After the initial cleaning, we’ll go over the cleaning with you, take any notes, make sure you were satisfied, address any questions you have and see if you’d like to continue with ongoing service — weekly, biweekly or monthly. From there, you will receive 10 percent each cleaning for 3 months!
Contact us now — click the link above for an instant, free online quote or email email@example.com to get started!
Our Weekly/Biweekly/Monthly Maintenance Cleaning Checklist
Throughout all areas of the home:
- Vacuum accessible floor areas
- Vacuum stairs
- Vacuum walk-in closet floors
- Vacuum ceramic, vinyl, laminate, & wood floors, and mop
- Shake throw rugs
- Empty trash
- Dust banisters, spindles & chair rail
- Dust & remove fingerprints on doors & switchplates
- Dust picture frames
- Dust lamps & lampshades
- Clean glass tables with glass cleaner
- Dust all knick-knacks
- Clean mirrors with glass cleaner
- Dust blinds & wash windowsills
- Clean picture glass, as needed
- Polish all furniture: tops, sides & legs
- We alternate tops and bottoms. Tops is removing cobwebs, dusting ceiling fans and cold air return vents. Bottoms is dusting accessible baseboards and edging carpet.
Throughout the kitchen:
- Clean backsplash
- Clean & disinfect counters
- Clean & disinfect small appliances
- Clean & disinfect stove: front, top,
hood & drip pans; polish ceramic top
- Clean & disinfect exterior of
refrigerator (all accessible areas)
- Clean & disinfect sink
- Clean & disinfect microwave in & out
- Clean & disinfect dishwasher front
- Spot clean cabinets
- Clean glass sliding doors inside
Throughout the bathrooms:
- Clean & disinfect shower – walls, door,
floor & shower tracks
- Clean & disinfect tub
- Clean & disinfect sinks & counters
- Clean & disinfect toilets
- Clean faucets, towel bars, etc.
- Hand wash floors
- Hand wash baseboards every visit
- Spot clean cabinets
Special Services with small additional charges include:
- Make beds/change linens if beds are stripped and clean sheets are left
- Vacuum exterior of upholstered furniture – example: loveseat/couch
- Wash interior doors, woodwork, baseboards
An Initial Cleaning is just that — the first cleaning that kicks off your recurring schedule (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly service). The Initial Cleaning is an enhanced Maintenance Cleaning. On the Initial Cleaning, we clean all cabinet doors. We do both top and bottom cleaning, rather than alternating one or the other. We spend about twice as much time cleaning showers, dusting areas not normally dusted and covering other high-traffic areas. This is the best way to create a new cleanliness foundation for your home.