What you should get for the cost of house cleaning in Minneapolis
The cost of house cleaning can be based on many factors: time, size of the house or how in-depth the job is. Our professional cleaners use the size of the home to determine the cost of cleaning. Why? Because we cover your entire home and the spaces that need the cleaning; the cleaning should be based on your needs, not on a pre-determined time. This not only ensures that the cost of maid service is fair, but that we clean your home how it’s needed, not how long we think it should take. No surprises, that’s our goal.
Our specialty is recurring home cleaning services, which also impacts the cost of maid service. Weekly, every two weeks and every four weeks are the standard recurrence schedules. Our starting price is $85 per cleaning for weekly service.
We also provide one-time deep cleanings, which we offer when a situation requires scrubbing when dusting would normally do, when we get into refrigerators, clean cabinet exteriors thoroughly, provide more clutter control and other add-on services.
When to consider getting a one-time deep cleaning:
- Cleaning before wedding events
- When preparing bridal showers
- Cleaning pre-graduation parties
- Getting ready for holiday parties
- Preparing for book club or social group
- Hosting family for the weekend
Call us at 952-467-2447, email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat live online to learn how we can help you keep your house healthy and comfortable so you can stay focused on your priorities.
Get an instant estimate online before tailoring it over the phone:
What the cost of maid service includes
We have two cleaning lists — one is our maintenance cleaning list, which is the list of activities and areas we clean during each standard cleaning. The other is the deep cleaning checklist, which is what we cover for those one-time cleaning occurrences.
Initial Cleaning – how we start recurring cleaning services
An Initial Cleaning is just that — the first cleaning that kicks off your recurring schedule (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly service). The Initial Cleaning is an enhanced Maintenance Cleaning. On the Initial Cleaning, we clean all cabinet doors. We do both top and bottom cleaning, rather than alternating one or the other. We spend about twice as much time cleaning showers, dusting areas not normally dusted and covering other high-traffic areas. This is the best way to create a new cleanliness foundation for your home.
For any type of cleaning — please note of the following
- Dishes will not be washed. If there is an empty dishwasher, we will load but must be noted on work order.
- Window cleaning is not included in a Maintenance Cleaning, but we do have window cleaning crews in Cincinnati, Minneapolis-St. Paul and Portland, Oregon, who can take care of that for you!
- We do not pick up waste, blood or feces (animal or human).
- We are not permitted to open glass doors (example: china cabinets, curio, entertainment center, etc.).
- For insurance purposes, we do not climb higher than 2 steps on a step ladder.
- Flat Screen Televisions will NOT be touched.