If you’re ready for a window washing quote:
Best start – over the phone for best pricing: (952) 467-2447
Fastest start – online, for an instant window washing estimate:
Live like a photographer
Your view of the world is through your windows
The streaks on your windows are all you see, not what you see outside. You don’t look at the landscaping. Or just take in the sunrise while the kids are delaying to get up in the morning. Photographers call the golden hour for taking in the outdoor photos as the hour after sunrise and the hour before sunset. For you, it’s a lucky morning when you can take it in with a cup of coffee.
Photographers also take meticulous care of their equipment. The lenses, the body of the cameras, all of the tools they need to find a perfect spot, wait for the right time and then take it in, see everything as it’s happening.
You chose your home not in haste, but you looked for the best spot you could find, you want it to be in the best shape possible. You want your environment — your home — to provide the best literal view of your world, your neighborhood, your yard. These are the things your prepared for and worked hard to get.
You work to get outside and enjoy the outdoors, even if that means a hammock in the yard, but day-to-day, your windows are the doors to your world.
Down to (and with) the nitty gritty of professional window washing.
“Yeah, yeah — windows are like the a photographer’s lens. … Why should you be the ones to clean my windows?”
First, let us get what we consider the minimum requirements for any window washing and full service house cleaning business out of the way:
- Our company is bonded/insured, so all of our cleaners are covered for personal injury or property damage should (knock on wood) something happen.
- Your window washer will have gone through our rigorous hiring, training and ongoing management process. We don’t just hire anyone and we don’t just hand them a squeegee, a rag and some cleaning solution. Our thorough training is backed by consistent oversight from our lead window washer, our production managers and our head of operations.
- When in doubt, you have an excellent customer service team that can help you at any time. Our cleaners are professional and personable, so anytime you have a problem you can talk with us onsite or with our customer service team over the phone or over email.
- We keep our overhead low so we can keep our prices low. When you grow a business from one old, rusted truck to an entire shiny fleet, you do it wisely and considerately. Our window washers, our equipment and our processes were all developed with the bottom line in mind so that we could offer great service at a fair price.
- Our uniforms we put on forward but our business we do backwards. Doing business backwards means our purpose is contributing to the community through a business. We were founded on the principle that one person, our founder, could have donated his own personal income and time to charity and community service groups, but we have built a business that can do just the same at a larger scale. Part of our profits, monthly initiatives and seasonal work all go toward helping the community. That includes food drives, clothing drives, donations to the Red Cross for disaster relief, free cleanings for women undergoing cancer treatment (please visit cleaningforareason.org if you know of anyone undergoing cancer treatment who could benefit from house cleaning) and more.
Finally, pricing: What does window washing cost?
Well, it comes down to a few simple things:
- Would you like your windows washed on the inside and outside, or one or the other?
- How many window panes do you have?
You’re thinking, “Um, how am I supposed to know?”
That is a fair question. Most people do not keep track of how many framed pieces of glass they have in their house.
Basically, a window pane is just that – it’s anytime one of our window washers needs to lift his squeegee off the window because of a framed border. So, any piece of glass that has a wood, aluminum, metal or any other type of frame that interrupts the smooth glass surface is a window pane.
And, if the window has removable grids, we don’t count that as a bunch of tiny separate window panes. We just remove the grid for you.
The best way to find out how many window panes you have is by grabbing a little notepad or your phone and doing a quick walk around your house, noting how many panes you have. Once you’ve done that, you’re a phone call away from having them cleaned.
What Does Window Cleaning Entail?
Window cleaning is the process of cleaning the windows of a building. This is usually done to improve the view from inside and outside the building or to improve the appearance of the building. Many people think that window cleaning is an easy task, but it can be quite difficult, especially if you have a lot of windows.
Mold and mildew can be a huge problem in your home, causing allergies and respiratory problems. Not only that, but it makes the rest of your house look dirty! If you want to keep your house looking fresh and clean, then you need to start window cleaning today! Window cleaners come equipped with specialized tools like squeegees, ladders and buckets that will make this task easier for you. You’ll also find out some other benefits of window cleaning below.
Benefits of Window Cleaning
Our window cleaners are trained professionals who know all about the best ways to remove any type of residue from windows without damaging them or using chemicals that could harm the environment. And because our window cleaning services use pure water that’s free from contaminants, you’ll never have to worry about your windows being left streaky or cloudy.
And if that wasn’t enough, here are some more benefits of regular window cleaning:
-Windows will be less likely to accumulate dirt, dust, and grime, which means there will be less of a need for extensive deep clean in the future.
-Your home will be less prone to mold and mildew build-up, keeping your family safe from harmful allergens.
-You’ll save money on electricity bills in the long run, as clean windows help trap heat inside your home during winter and keep the cool air in during summer.
-Window cleaning is a great way to maintain your home’s curb appeal, keeping it always looking its best.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us today to get started on your window cleaning service! We offer both residential and commercial window cleaning services, so we can cater to whatever needs you may have. And with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can be sure that you’re making the right decision by choosing us. Don’t wait any longer – call today!
Here are some other tips for maintaining your home’s appearance:
-Pick up the yard and remove any clumps of leaves or weeds. This will help to give your windows the cleanest appearance.
-Store all boxes, coffee tables, and other heavy furniture so that they are not in front of your windows. This will help with air circulation.
-Use watery solutions instead of intense cleaners when wiping down surfaces such as counters and floors. This will help prevent streaking and leave a shine that is not too intense.
-Clean your fans and get rid of any build up. These can also get quite dirty over time, especially if you live in a dusty place.
-Clean the inside of your windows on a regular basis so that they do not have a chance to accumulate residue or become foggy. You will need some special products for this job, but it isn’t anything difficult. Just spray some vinegar solution onto a cloth and wipe away! Simple as that.
-Use a squeegee when cleaning glass surfaces to ensure that you aren’t leaving any residue behind. This will bring out the best look from your newly cleaned windows!
If you’re looking for window cleaners that are reliable, affordable, and environmentally friendly, then you’ve come to the right place! Our window cleaners use only pure water and specialized tools to clean your windows, so you can trust that they will be left streak-free and beautiful. Contact us today for a free quote!