If you’re ready for a window washing quote:
Best start – over the phone for best pricing: (952) 467-2447
Fastest start – online, for an instant window washing estimate:
Live like a photographer
Your view of the world is through your windows
The streaks on your windows are all you see, not what you see outside. You don’t look at the landscaping. Or just take in the sunrise while the kids are delaying to get up in the morning. Photographers call the golden hour for taking in the outdoor photos as the hour after sunrise and the hour before sunset. For you, it’s a lucky morning when you can take it in with a cup of coffee.
Photographers also take meticulous care of their equipment. The lenses, the body of the cameras, all of the tools they need to find a perfect spot, wait for the right time and then take it in, see everything as it’s happening.
You chose your home not in haste, but you looked for the best spot you could find, you want it to be in the best shape possible. You want your environment — your home — to provide the best literal view of your world, your neighborhood, your yard. These are the things your prepared for and worked hard to get.
You work to get outside and enjoy the outdoors, even if that means a hammock in the yard, but day-to-day, your windows are the doors to your world.
Down to (and with) the nitty gritty of professional window washing.
“Yeah, yeah — windows are like the a photographer’s lens. … Why should you be the ones to clean my windows?”
First, let us get what we consider the minimum requirements for any window washing and full service house cleaning business out of the way:
- Our company is bonded/insured, so all of our cleaners are covered for personal injury or property damage should (knock on wood) something happen.
- Your window washer will have gone through our rigorous hiring, training and ongoing management process. We don’t just hire anyone and we don’t just hand them a squeegee, a rag and some cleaning solution. Our thorough training is backed by consistent oversight from our lead window washer, our production managers and our head of operations.
- When in doubt, you have an excellent customer service team that can help you at any time. Our cleaners are professional and personable, so anytime you have a problem you can talk with us onsite or with our customer service team over the phone or over email.
- We keep our overhead low so we can keep our prices low. When you grow a business from one old, rusted truck to an entire shiny fleet, you do it wisely and considerately. Our window washers, our equipment and our processes were all developed with the bottom line in mind so that we could offer great service at a fair price.
- Our uniforms we put on forward but our business we do backwards. Doing business backwards means our purpose is contributing to the community through a business. We were founded on the principle that one person, our founder, could have donated his own personal income and time to charity and community service groups, but we have built a business that can do just the same at a larger scale. Part of our profits, monthly initiatives and seasonal work all go toward helping the community. That includes food drives, clothing drives, donations to the Red Cross for disaster relief, free cleanings for women undergoing cancer treatment (please visit cleaningforareason.org if you know of anyone undergoing cancer treatment who could benefit from house cleaning) and more.
Finally, pricing: What does window washing cost?
Well, it comes down to a few simple things:
- Would you like your windows washed on the inside and outside, or one or the other?
- How many window panes do you have?
You’re thinking, “Um, how am I supposed to know?”
That is a fair question. Most people do not keep track of how many framed pieces of glass they have in their house.
Basically, a window pane is just that – it’s anytime one of our window washers needs to lift his squeegee off the window because of a framed border. So, any piece of glass that has a wood, aluminum, metal or any other type of frame that interrupts the smooth glass surface is a window pane.
And, if the window has removable grids, we don’t count that as a bunch of tiny separate window panes. We just remove the grid for you.
The best way to find out how many window panes you have is by grabbing a little notepad or your phone and doing a quick walk around your house, noting how many panes you have. Once you’ve done that, you’re a phone call away from having them cleaned.