Blue Skies Window Washing is always looking for hard-working individuals
to join our team.
Clean windows inside and out on residential and commercial structures following
Blue Skies’ unique processes. All work is 1-3 stories in various locations
across the twin cities. Routes are assigned to 1-2 team members with at
least one Lead Technician. Attend the daily team meeting and share ideas
and feedback to support continuous improvement. Communicate with production,
managers, routing team and customers on a regular basis. Window Technicians
may be invited, based on performance, to join Blue Skies’ extensive
leadership program to support continued personal and professional growth.
- Personable, presentable and communicates well with customers
- Ability to assemble, lift and climb ladders up to 30 feet and 60 lbs
- Ability to bend and squat to ground level and work with arms above head
- Has a valid driver’s license
- Self-motivated and capable of independent work
- Maintains a positive attitude
In the spring and fall our technicians work 40-50 hours a week; during
the summer they work 30-40 hours/week.