The home cleaning products that professional cleaners use
We want to show you everything we use to clean your home. We have a mix of green cleaning and standard cleaning products, depending upon the need and your preference. Some stains are more difficult than others, which can call for standard cleaning products. Green cleaning products have their environmental benefits, but sometimes they can require more time to fully tackle a long-standing stain.
Either way, we have you covered!
Not shown are the two types of vacuums we use. One is for cleaning carpets (but it can also clean hardwood floors) and the other we use specifically for hardwood floors and underneath furniture.
Inside our professional maid service caddie
At a high level — before we dive into each product – here is an example of one of the caddies our professional maids use when cleaning homes.
With this, cleaners will also bring:
- Brushes (for grout and other hard to reach areas)
- An SOS pad
- Plastic scraper
- Toilet bowl brush
- Multiple clothes based on purpose (microfiber for general; different colored microfiber for dusting; window cleaning cloth; bathroom cleaning clothes.)
- Two vacuums (one for hardwood floors, one for carpets)
- An extendable duster (general dusting and high areas)
- Small garbage bags for small trash cans
- 13-gallon garbage bags for kitchens and other trash cans
- A scheduling app with specific notes for your home
- A leave behind thank you flyer with any notes and info you may need.
Each cleaning product that we use
Green cleaning cleaning products
Standard Cleaning Products
Have questions? Want to get an idea of our maid service prices? Fill out the form below for an instant quote.